White lightening clean lube after every two or three rides with a good
chain wipe down, keeps my chain very clean. I have a very 'spensive cog set
that I can't afford to replace at three hundred plus dollars. (It was a
gift from my son). One thing I have learned after thirty years, is don't
degrease your new chain. Chains last much longer with the factory grease
inside the rollers. True story.

Clayton
#DirtDance