Sad to hear about the stolen bikes. I have Pit locks on my wheels and an
Abus lock.I also have a Kryptonite New York. The folding ABUS lock seems to
have more options for locking your bike . REI usually has a good selection
of both.
I have the Abus Bordo Granite 6500 folding lock. www.abus.com
It just depends how big the bulldozer the thieves have.