I know that in Grant's book, he recommends tomato juice (at least I think
that's where I read it). It has the salt and you can get brands (Knudsen
and Trader Joe's) that don't add sugar and have relatively low carb content
(around 8–10g per 8oz). I've done one bottle of this and one bottle of
water on occasion...seems to work well.

Eric