On 06/21/2018 11:58 AM, Christopher Murray wrote:
“If this thread upsets you then stop reading it and move on to another thread.
It is easy to avoid reading this thread and engaging.“

That is an amazing response. Thank you. So I’m welcome to agree but not
disagree? Did I say I was upset? I should stop engaging?

I’m as against family separations as anyone. That doesn’t mean it has a place
here.

No, that's not why it has a place here.  Plain and simple, a great many topics that have come up here that normally would be wildly off-topic -- hatchets, paleo diets & eating bacon, for example -- have been considered ON TOPIC for one reason only: Grant wrote about them.  And guess what, he wrote about this too.  So, because this is RBW and Grant is Rivendell, /*he made it on topic.*/

--
Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia