I just listened to the song by Tom Russell "Who gonna build your wall" that
Grant mentioned on his latest Blag post.

Pretty good song, but Russell misses the point. Its not the rich Republican
fat cats who want the wall built, its the average working class joe who
hasn't had a raise since the 1970's, in part because of cheap labor pouring
over the southern border.

If rich Republicans wanted a wall, Bush 41 or 43 would have built it. Rich
Republicans want open borders for the cheap labor. The Democrat Party wants
open borders for the votes. They learned decades ago that immigrants block
vote for them. I mean how cynical is that.

Anyway, someone at Rivendell really has kick-ass taste in music. Like the
music by  Mulatu Astatke, Girl from Addis Ababa, that they use in one of
their videos.
Blew my mind when I first heard that one. Its good they give attribution
too.

Have no fear Tom Russell, Trump is building the wall. The American people
have been asking for a secure southern border for decades and we've been
lied to by self-serving politicans of both parties for decades. Amnesty,
after Amnesty, after Amnesty..