I love Nitto stuff so much that I'd never want to ask them to do anything
that puts them at risk, and I agree that even though the Noodle-moose would
be the greatest stem/bar ever there would be no way to get the measurements
correct for even a few, I bet.

On to dreaming of other things. Did I mention that I'm crazy in love with
my new Atlantis?

Brynnar
Indy