Jeff,

You say that your favorite feature of the Noodles is the reach (mine, too),
but none of those bars have anything resembling the Noodle's. I tried Salsa
Cowbells sometime last year but gave up on them because they had nothing to
hold onto behind the levers, that made me realize how much I like that
position.

Have you seen this
<http://biketouringnews.com/components-touring-bicycles/cockpit/touring-bike-handlebars/nitto-dirt-drop-handlebars/>page

from Bike Touring News comparing Nitto's flared bars? Since you seem to be
flexible on clamp diameter, you could add those to your list. I have the
RM-13's and love em'. The 14's look nice and I may those on a more
dirt-oriented bike that will have a 31.8mm stem.

Darin