I'm out of town for the 4th but right before we left I got a new Nitto big
front rack. When I ordered it the site referenced using U-clamps, but I figured
with all the extra stuff on the fork of the new Atlantis I could mount it
without the U-clamps. Riv was super helpful, and Will added the extra struts
and hardware (for a cost). He said it's what they use if you order one built by
Riv. Thing is, I don't have a good idea of how this should look.

Anyone have a recent Riv with the big front rack installed by riv (or
themselves) and want to share a pic? I'm excited to get this rack on when I get
back and I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks friends,
Brynnar