Tell me about it!!  And where?  I had everything so organized but then have
to move stuff around to get thru TSA.  Front panniers will be carry on so
have to make sure nothing essential in there that TSA won't like.  I sort
of knew where I wanted everything when riding but now I'll have to remember
where it went for flying.

Bill