That's right.  My experience with Schwalbe is that they run a little
smaller than the nominal sizing.  The Kojaks are designated as a 35,
and on the Aksium rims, run almost exactly 32.

I have Paselas on my QB and they are nice for mixed road and trail,
but for road use the JB's seem to corner better and feel smoother.  I
will post a report on the Schwalbes after the Roadeo arrives.