I agree with the other comments.  I think the Rambouillet is a tremendous
value these days, because it is not as fashionable, with their caliper
brakes and level top tubes. Riv seems to have evolved in their design away
from this look.

But they can fit pretty wide tires (35-ish) and handle beautifully. And
made by Toyo, which is a top notch framemaker.  And it looks very clean and
well-taken-care-of.  I'd say $1000 is a steal, $1250 is a fair deal, and
even at $1500 well worth it if you like everything on it.  The Ritchey
cranks are low-Q and very nice.  Those Ultegra/OP wheels are (again) not
the current fashion necessarily but are solid great wheels and fine for up
to 35mm tires.

Full disclosure--my wife has that same color Ramb with similar components,
and she loves hers.

Good luck!
Greg in Oakland