Orange was the 1st run of Toyo made frames.  Somewhat less than 1200 total were
made in all 3 colors over the model run and the serial # on the  underside of
the BB shell will give you some idea of where in the sequence yours was.  Yours
has nice lugs. Later lugs were simpler. The Logic cranks are desireable. I'd
say $1,400 would be a great price to get that bike at.  All Rams have a
slightly sloped TT and heat treated DT and CS. ST, TT and ST are not heat
treated.  Mine is the second run of French Blue and is #841. I bought it new
and am closing in on 15,000 happy miles. It needs a new paint job, due to the
dings and nicks of normal wear, but is still a sound riding bike. It's
currently set up as a city bike and gets a lot of Sunday social ride use, as
well as after dinner easy neighborhood rambles. With Pasela 1 1/2" tires, it's
smooth, and can still easily cruise along in a paceline, if that is what I want
to do.