Actually it's quite simple to tell another rider what bar-ends are like on a
Bosco. Here's how it works: You have Boscos, you put bar-ends on them, then you
say what it's like.

I tried it on a Clem a couple years ago and thought it was pretty great while
riding, but the hopping off and getting trapped by that long bar with shifter
was annoying. If I did it again I would chop an inch off the bars first.