Wait, did you say XC pro?!  If I'm not mistaken, those are self energizing
which licensed the pederson technology - which means that  they are front and
rear specific and, if you accidentally mix things up, they wont work well.
(I've also heard it could be dangerous by causing them to lock up, but that
might be an urban myth for all I know.)  I'd look for F&R markings to make sure
you haven't mis-matched halves or bought two "front" sets or something, and
then search mtbr using "pederson" or "self energizing" or "xc pro canti setup
help."  You'll probably find what you need.  Seems like they were a bit of an
acquired taste, but well built.