Reed wrote: "

I'm still sorta stunned Grant spec'd anything with tubing that thin, but there
it is in black and white. Sorry I doubted you!"

Bear in mind, the tubing referenced is OS tubing. The equivalent would be
somehere between 858 and 969 in standard "skinny" tubing. You might also verify
the tubing used on the larger sizes.

Apologies if the above info was obvious. Just wanted to mention it.

IanA Alberta Canada