Have you considered a Jones H-Bar or the upcoming RBW Wavie bar?  I
recently bought the Jones 2.5 (inches of rise) loop bar and I'm very
impressed with it.  It offers many hand positions and it makes the steering
much more confidence inspiring.  Judging from the recent RBW catalog, the
Wavie bar looks to have a similar sweep angle and it's pretty wide at
66cm.