The Chica Warrior bikes!

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Williamson
Sent: Sep 28, 2018 10:13 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: What epoch of Rivster are you?

Aha! All those Roscos were pretty experimental, and cut across the strata in interesting ways.
The Arcana or Enigmatic Rivs would also include Patrick Moore's 26" wheeled road bikes, the Mystery Bike, and the custom fixed-gear mountain bike that caused such a stir several years ago.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA