Hi Kip!

Congratulations and good luck on your adventure next summer!  *Being able
to have your entire family experience this is absolutely priceless.....*

My wife and I recently returned home (Southern California) from a long
adventure (I don't want to bore everyone with the details).  As part of the
adventure we took the Pacific Coast Route home from Canada.

There are way too many details to provide but we can communicate offline if
you prefer with your questions or concerns.  In a nutshell my wife and I
encourage you (or anyone) to get out and simply do it.

Best regards,

Jeff Arita
Claremont, CA