I'll bet you could get that same "excited" feeling with your GB Cypres by inflating them up to 80 psi.

On 10/22/18 9:37 AM, Lum Gim Fong wrote:
PS- and I ride GB Cypres 700 x 30 tires, which measure 31-32mm wide on these
brevet rims at 60psi.
For a more “excited” feeling ride (but no faster) try 32 Paselas tour guard.
They rode nice too. More “excited” feeling. Maybe more vibration? Better tread
protection. The GB Cypres is a calmer, smoother feeling ride due to its
suppleness, I guess, but just as fast.

--
Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia