I don't understand why a Riv owner - a notoriously reliable bunch for knowing
their stuff - doesn't understand the drivetrain on the bike, nor explains the
very noticeable tire mismatch. In the long run I don't actually care - anybody
can sell a bike any way they want - but it popped up here and I commented on it
cuz it reads a little shifty to me. If y'all are happy with it then good on ya.