Hey Tom,

I totally agree with your thoughts on the Clem! Mine's going in the
opposite direction from you, though: I'm in the middle of swapping out
parts on my grilver 52 Clem H to convert it from a knock-around / utility
bike into something that will also be more suited to rougher terrain (but
apparently not overly rooty/rocky trails!). But that's OK -- it just shows
how versatile this machine is, and it would be a real shame if it was to be
dropped from the lineup, so get one while you can!

Here's a pic of mine from last month:

*https://www.instagram.com/p/BnzxWkGBoqR/?taken-by=reehren*
<https://www.instagram.com/p/BnzxWkGBoqR/?taken-by=reehren>

Bob E