I've noticed that the children of Asian immigrants often reach
Anglo-American size after being raised on Anglo-American diets; don't know
if this is due to hormones and chemicals or simply to meat and dairy (I'm
half Asian; my 17 y o daughter, 3/4 Asian, -- Chinese, Filipina, WASP --is
5'7" with Anglo and not Asian build). And some children grow fast, others
more slowly. I reached 5'7" by the time I turned 13, 5'9" before 15, and
grew 1-2 more inch/es thereafter, while my brother, almost 6 years younger,
was much smaller at 12 and 14, and then passed me at a 2-inch-per-year rate
for a couple of years thereafter -- he's now 6'2" or 3".

Bike content: Parents and children and bicycles. My father was a B 17 waist
gunner (shooting 50 calibers out of a hole in the side of the plane at 25K
feet over Germany) and toured the southern English countryside on a bicycle
on off duty hours. He later bought an "English racer" for commuting as a
GI-bill student at GW in WDC. He bought me several bikes, but that which
most stands out is the 3/4-size DL-1 clone, made by Hero, for my 11th
birthday; even more, the upgrade for bday 12, with full scarlet paint, gold
pinstriping, and mirabile dictu (Bangalore, 1967, twas a *total* tech
backwater) a AW hub.

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 9:00 PM Bicycle Belle Ding Ding! <
jonasandle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, most 12 year olds aren’t as small as Ethan, and the same can be said
> of my younger son for his age. Maybe if I bought meat fed/treated with
> hormones and antibiotics? More sugar? I don’t know, but these have been my
> theories. The genes on both sides code for tall people, so I think he’ll
> get there eventually!
>
> Also, leading questions?! I would never!

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique