Three full size bikes inside an Odyssey with room for a passenger may be
... challenging. Doing so will probably require some minor disassembly to
get done.

DarinM suggests removing the front wheel. Maybe use something like this:

https://deltacycle.com/bike-hitch-pro

to keep the bikes upright. Either create a "custom" interior rack to line
up the bikes or just put the hitch on a piece of plywood to help keep the
bike upright.

Another suggestion is to turn the stem so the handlebars are parallel to
the frame, which may buy you some left-right room in the cargo area. With
the Boscos, it might be a good idea to tilt the bars down as well, I've
done similar things with handlebars when stuffing a bunch of bikes in a
patio shed for storage.

I'd go remove the pedals while I'm at it. It takes a minute a side to
remove or install, but makes playing bike tetris a lot easier.

Last suggestion: use furniture blankets between the bikes to prevent dings
and scratches as you're racking them together. Harbor Freight sells the big
ones for less than $9 each.

Good luck,
Ed C.