On 12/20/18 12:46 PM, Bill Lindsay wrote:
"A case could be made for a Rinko-style separable fender for that situation"

I've retained the cut-section for exactly that reason. That material makes the ideal Rinko-bridge piece.  I even have an extra Compass Rinko-nut.  All it would take is one more cut, if the situation demands it.

It's a pity Honjo doesn't make "bridge" sections available for that purpose.  It makes sense for a builder to cut up fenders to create bridges for many bikes but for an individual user, it sure does make that little stub very expensive!

Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia
USA