Beautiful bike! One question. Are you getting flex with the Towel rack and
delux stem combo? I had to pull my set up off of an Atlantis recently
because I was feeling nervous about how much flex I was getting from a
technomic. I bought a cro-mo Nitto short stem (UI-71?) from Japan but it
was worse. I'm back to Albatross bars now. I'm happier all around even
though I love the towel rack, after three bar set-ups I'm convinced that
that frame is made for albatross bars.

My plan now is to use the towel rack and a dirt drop on my '93 XO-3 (the
good year with the same-ish geometry as the orange XO-1) as an excuse to
finally build that into a fancy retro gravel bike. It spent the last few
years with a parts bin build, set up to pull kids trailers. The XO (59cm)
is a bit small for me so the dirt drop will work better on it than on my
59cm MIT Atlantis which is a much bigger and longer frame.

Love the bike and especially the look of the wide bars on there so I hope
it's working for you.

Brynnar
indy