Eric here, in the ‘burbs of Atlanta, GA.  I know there are a couple of folks
also in the Atlanta area.  I also would enjoy a SE meetup.  I live on the east
end of the Silver Comet Trail, a 61.5 paved Rails To Trails that goes from
Smyrna, GA to the Alabama state line.  It connects with the 33 mile Chief
Ladiga Trail, which runs approximately 33.5 miles (are you near that end,
fullylugged?).  This would be the perfect place for a SE meetup, almost 100
miles of car-free riding!  There are several campsites along the trail, two in
GA and one in Alabama, as well as a few hotel options in the general vicinity.
Although I do a lot of motorcycle riding in NC, I’ve yet to pedal there, so I
find that appealing as well.

Even more Riv content:  I’m taking delivery today of a Cheviot frameset and
moving most parts to it from a Sam Hillborne complete bike, so there will be a
62cm SH frame up for sale in the near future, if anyone is interested!

Peace and bicycle grease,

Eric C.