You are not a good candidate for tubeless, you have to replenish the goo
every six months considering your use.

A couple of tips.   The new valve cores form Stan's (and others) work
fricken excellent.  $20 I know, but now no more getting tubeless goo all
over trying to get it in the tyre.

Stan's tape works great, ghetto tubeless is good also, as long as you use
an UST or tubeless ready tyre.

Don't make your own tubeless goo.  Yes it can be done, however, I can
attest to the number of catastrophic messes I have had to clean up in my
work space also.   If I rode 300 miles a week, great you ride enough, make
your own goo.  Any less than 100 a week, buy Stan's (or whatever) and save
the headache.

VTW