Those are the valves.   I replace valves every two to three year and when I
finally purchased new ones i got the removable core.  At least for me. it
makes a huge difference in the goo application department.

On a side rant, why do people still even consider latex tubes......I
figured out in the late eighties those were no good.

VTW

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 8:01 AM Patrick Moore <bertin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I disagree that simply having to replenish goo every few months is
> sufficient reason to avoid tubeless (note that tubes seem to hold sealants
> without evaporation almost as well as the original bottles, so periodic
> replenishment is not a problem with tubes). In hot and dry (summer down to
> 5% and 100F) NM I have to replace OS regular formula every 3 months, but
> sealant, far from being impractical, is the sole means by which I can ride
> my tires (very light and supple Big Ones) in our terrain.
>
> I mean to try OS's "extended formula" but don't suppose I'll be able to
> extend useful periods beyond 6 months and very possibly not even that.
>
> Can you elaborate further on the Stan's valves? I use regular removable
> core valves on all my wheels (tubes included) but do these have even
> further advantages? In particular, do they avoid clogging the way other
> removable cores don't?
>
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 11:14 AM Victor Hanson <vhanson1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> You are not a good candidate for tubeless, you have to replenish the goo
>> every six months considering your use.
>>
>> --

*VIctor R. Hanson*
*Gen Mgr*