I think I misread the original intent. You want to ride fixed on a vertical
dropout utilizing a dingle cog. I stand by what I originally said, using
the White Ind dingle chainring would make the most elegant and easy to use
setup in conjunction with the Eccentric hub to accommodate for the vertical
dropout. I can't see any reason why this wouldn't work and again the only
downside would be the choice of gearing as White only makes the chainrings
in 38/35 or 34/31