But you could do the same with a Sugino crank and the right rings, correct?
The OP said that this arrangement would work well, and simply that it
didn't require a WI chainring.

I'm tempted to do this myself (oh Gawd no, not another project ...) I
need (*need,
it tell you!*) a winter snow bike because we only get ridable snow about 1X
a year. And someone has a disposable old mountain bike to sell cheap ...
(Still, this would be cheaper than a second wheelset for the Matthews ...

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 10:05 AM ian m <darkgizz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I misread the original intent. You want to ride fixed on a
> vertical dropout utilizing a dingle cog. I stand by what I originally said,
> using the White Ind dingle chainring would make the most elegant and easy
> to use setup in conjunction with the Eccentric hub to accommodate for the
> vertical dropout. I can't see any reason why this wouldn't work and again
> the only downside would be the choice of gearing as White only makes the
> chainrings in 38/35 or 34/31

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Still 'round the corner there may waitA new road or a secret gate,And
though we pass them by today,Tomorrow we may come this wayAnd take the
hidden paths that runTowards the Moon or to the Sun.*
                                --- J.R.R. Tolkien
Resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, and letters that get interviews
By-the-hour resume and LinkedIn coaching
Other professional writing services
Expensive! But good.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nuevo Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique