I'm having a custom bike built, and it will have slider dropouts for
singlespeed use.
I want the builder to angle the dropouts like my Quickbeam's, so I can
change the gears without adjusting the brake shoe height or angle.

The Quickbeam dropouts are angled ~20* relative to the ground, and about
10* relative to the stay.
The dropout slot angle ALSO looks like it is parallel to the brake shoes.
To my mind, this is the key fact. Is it?

The new bike's seat stay angle is more acute than the QB's, and its BB is
lower. Do the relative angles not really matter, as long as the dropout
slot is parallel to the brake shoe angle?

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA