It was a fun rabbit hole to go down, and John made it easy to explore the
options.

John: "I added all the components to the drawing, and it doesn't look that
weird."
Me: "It looks pretty weird. Can we change it back?"
John: "Sure." Click. Tap tap. "Done."
BikeCad sure is cool.

The slider doesn't have enough range to make the angle worthwhile, and any
dingle setup I run will have the same total number of teeth, anyway.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA