Justin, I LAUGHED. So true. Let them eat cake! There’s a pop song and the
chorus is “I keep on hoping we’ll eat cake by the ocean.”

Weather. I know! I see Saturday as our one chance, and I am nervous it isn’t
going to work out, but we’ll see how it goes tomorrow before we leave. If I
cancel it will be a few weeks before I could get back that way. Hoping for sun!
Sent from my iPhone