Joey:

Sorry for jumping into this thread (this may have already been addressed), but
my Wahoo Elemnt absolutely does show offstreet bike trails. I ride almost every
day on the American River bike path, which shows quite clearly. A friend and I
rode across several East Bay cities on Sunday, and again we were using Elemnts
to navigate on bike trails.

Maybe there’s a setting you’ve turned off?

Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
CampyOnlyGuy.blogspot.com
Twitter: @CampyOnlyGuy