I have a MUSA atlantis, but from riiiiiggght before they announced MIT
ones, so i assume its really similar minus the xl stays. I had drops on an
9cm stem and it was fine, but i bought the analog 30mm stem and cowchippers
and ive never been so comfortable on handlebars in all positions on and
off. since i made the cowchipper and 30mm stem swap at the same time, i
don't really know if im benefitting from both or one variable.