It's a 53cm MUSA, so a slightly shorter wheelbase, but mine has been great
with drop bars. I'm not particularly confident on gravel (I have some
vision problems) and this is the best of any bike I've ridden on local
crushed stone trails. It took a bit to get everything dialed in, but that
was mostly due to needing a lot less setback on my seatpost - I had to
switch to a zero-setback.

It looks nice enough that when I took it to the LBS for a tuneup, the
mechanic couldn't find it in the shop because the owner had it out in the
backyard taking glamour shots. He put it on Instagram.
<https://www.instagram.com/p/BtZNcOZgM2c/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet>