Hi Brian,
    Thanks, I was hoping some RBW owner was riding the Crust bars, maybe on
their Atlantis or Hunq or something, and had found a stem they really liked.

    For me, the new & improved Analog stems are still more of a "fingers
crossed" option.

    I'm on the Analog "stem news updates" email list for the next run of
w(Right) stems. James of Analog said the next run of Analog w(Right) stems
will be Taiwan-made, and 31.8mm only with a 4 bolt face plate, plus other
improvements, so I'll need a shim to use this new version of the stem. But
they have yet to get through the prototype and testing phase, let alone
production and shipping.

John