I have a Crust Towel Rack that I am planning on installing on my Appaloosa
tomorrow if I can figure out where I put my brake levers. When I ride it some I
will let you know how it is.

I’m planning on a short stem for this, an 8cm dirt drop...if I had something
shorter on hand I would go with that. The real issue is that the reach on the
Appaloosa is a bit long for drops, and I’m not a flexible long torso kind of
dude, so I need to get them a bit closer and higher than I normally would.

It’s a wide bar that seems to be well made, so I’m excited  to try it out.  I
may not like it though, and if not I’ll go back to the bullmoose bars and maybe
try to fit the crust bars on my Niner.