Just to add my experience, I have two berthoud aspins that I really like.
One is almost a year old and one is only about 3 months in. The year old
one is very very comfortable. I had a brooks b17 for about 8 years before
that and it was fine. Plenty comfortable but eventually i couldn't get the
tension where i wanted it.

Before I splurged for the second berthoud I tried a selle anatomica and it
took me one ride to figure out it wasn't for me. Not only is it way too
"soft", but the relatively flat shape caused the sharp edges to rub against
my legs. I also didn't care for the leather finishing.