Hi Peter,

Sorry it got confusing real quick. Here is the rundown:

I will sell everything you see in the picture besides saddle for $2300 plus
bike flights shipping. So grab a saddle, put it on, make some adjustments
and you are good to go.

Here is the build list, all in all, about $3,800. I'll be getting my local
bike shop to pack it.

-MIT AHH frameset, bottom bracket, headset, seatpost
-Nitto Albatross heat treated aluminum handlebars
-Nitto Tallux stem
-Gilles Berthoud leather bar wrap (can include leftover extra)
-Shimano brake levers
-Paul funky monkey front brake hanger
-Nitto Reneherse rinko rear cable hanger
-Paul Racer centermount pair
-Paul polished silver moon unit pair
Riv Silver crankset wide low 38/24 170mm arms
-B&M IQ-XS dyno front light
-B&M toplight line small tail light
-B&M bracket for saddle rail for tail light
-Sehdon fender nuts (pair)
-Nitto lamp bracket right side
-XT Cassette 11-32 9 speed
-XT rear derailleur 772 9 speed
-Shimano front derailleur
-Nitto Marks Rack with extended struts
-Grey buckle strap to reinforce mark's rack to handlebars
-Wald medium basket
-Outer Shell Adventures basket bag in ranger green
-Ultegra bar ends
-SRAM chain
-Shimano and jagwire cabling
-Wheelset - Pacenti Brevet Rims 32h (front and rear), DT double butted
spokes, front hub is SP dynamo hub, rear hub is white industries T11 spaced
for 135mm.
-Schwalbe tire tubes
--Panaracer Pasela folding bead (65bx42)

-Phil
Arlington, VA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/ea5bf571-a155-4a83-ab9e-73387fd32aa2%40googlegroups.com.