Lot of interest, but bike is still available. Price adjustment - Complete
bike minus Outershell basket bag, saddle, and pedals - $2075 plus bike
flights shipping.

I'll put up more detailed pictures album when I can get the chance today.

Build includes:

-MIT AHH frameset
-Bottom bracket
-Headset
-Seatpost
-Shimano Ultegra bar end shifters
-Nitto Albatross heat-treated aluminum handlebars
-Nitto Tallux stem
-Gilles Berthoud leather bar wrap (can include leftover extra)
-Shimano brake levers
-Paul Component funky monkey front brake hanger
-Nitto Reneherse rinko rear cable hanger
-Paul Component Racer centermount brakes (pair)
-Paul Component polished silver moon unit cable yokes (pair)
-Riv Silver crankset wide low 38/24 170mm arms
-B&M IQ-XS dyno front light
-B&M toplight line small tail light
-B&M bracket for saddle rail for tail light (allows taillight to be
attached to saddle rails)
-Sheldon fender nuts (pair)
-Nitto lamp bracket right side
-XT Cassette 11-32 9 speed
-XT rear derailleur 772 9 speed
-Shimano front derailleur
-Nitto Marks Rack with extended struts
-Grey buckle strap to reinforce mark's rack to handlebars
-Wald medium basket
-SRAM chain
-Wheelset - Pacenti Brevet Rims 32h (front and rear), DT double butted
spokes, front hub is SP dynamo hub, rear hub is White Industries T11
-Schwalbe lightweight tire tubes
-Panaracer Pasela folding bead (65bx42)
-Paul Component quick release skewers (pair)
-Jagwire & shimano cabling and housing

Pics of everything here:

https://imgur.com/a/FvCHtmR
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fa%2FFvCHtmR&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHVZtWvhxsc-WX-su8JQWAYrX243w>