I use various Rivendell bags for carrying my cameras including my old
Oly's. The Banana sax is my favorite, up front for quick access. If I put
them in a basket, I pad with whatever works for the particular ride. There
are some very light, very well padded cheap camera bags that B&H carry
including bags for Leica's.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/0178777f-e4d8-4e1f-8b65-1edcde3e8244%40googlegroups.com.