There's probably at least 11 other newborn Hubbuhs out there, here's mine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1SaleiFUCw/

Parts highlights:

60mm G-One Speeds tubeless on Velo Orange Voyagers
DT rear hub, Shimano XT Dyno front
1x10 SLX, will probably switch to 1x12 NX once we figure out the gearing
range
VO Granola bars

Still needs a real shakedown ride but I think this is going to be an
excellent bike. Only slight bummer is that the front top water bottle mount
is useless on the size small frame because of the lower top tube.

Marc Pfister
CC NV