My favorites used to be Keen Newport H2 but my newest pair weren’t as
comfortable, I tried Chico’s but like others have stated they are heavy and
uncomfortable. I bought a pair of Bedrock classics and once I figured out the
fit they disappeared on my feet. I like the fact that I don’t have heel strike
on my crankset like the Keen’s or the Chaco’sI have been riding in them most of
the summer. They are great.
Loren Rogers