I stand corrected.(Although technically not really, since I did admit I
could be wrong!;^) Anyway, nothing beats riding around town in a nice wool
sweater from a nice company, right? So I am going to order one. The natural
wool colors shouldn't  clash with the Clem L frameset I am still hoping to
score.