Appreciate the comments.  Like Ginz, I wish that I had purchased the
previous Riv derby tweed sweaters.  I don't want to miss-out again.
However, I am a bit concerned about buying sight-unseen.  I do want to
support Riv, and I tend to trust Grant and his decisions.  I might as well
do the same with this.  If worse comes to worse, I'll have a warm-ish, but
unattractive sweater to wear outside on my bike, X-C  Skiing, raking
leaves, etc.

Anybody have any insight into the style of sweater this will be?  A simple
crew neck sweater in wool would certainly work for me.

Sean