I'm in the market for a set of 650b / 27.5 tires also .
I'm considering these Maxxis Refuse , size 27.5 x 2.0In a folding tire at 610
grams,  not a terrible weight
for a 2" wide tire and not too high on price at 42 bucks each.
I've had good luck with other Maxxis tires.Shows double puncture protection on
these Refuse.
It reminds me of the tread on my 700x42 Continental Contact Speed tires that
roll nice and have good flat resistance. My riding buddy and I have 2 pairs
each.
If they came in a 650b I'd get a pair.Dang , I just found they do come in a
27.5 x 2!
This discussion has helped me also. Thanks!
Maxxis
Refusehttps://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=83492

Continental Contact Speed
https://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=92314

Good luck on your hunt for the right tires for you.
Does anyone else split the difference between the minimum and maximum PSI
inflation recommendation on the side of the tire?
Paul in Dallas