Like Addison, I also collect and restore fountain pens.  I moderate 2 FB
groups, Fountain Pen Collecting and Fountain Pen Collecting Buy-Sell-Trade. I
currently have a Parker 51 vacumatic set, a Parker Duofold butoon filler, a
Sheaffer Crest lever filler and a Sheaffer Sovereign rod vac filler set to
restore for friends.  Good bad weather day stuff.

Bruce