Curious if the 8-tooth "max" spread can be pushed by a tooth or two?
Is that just a conservative figure or has anyone successfully run a larger
(9 or 10 tooth) chain ring size difference on their Quickbeam or Simpleone
and still had good brake pad alignment on the rear wheel?
I'm rebuilding my SO and I have a 41/32 crank which is only 1 tooth larger
than the spec.
The freewheel is 20t and the wheels are 700/43.