https://phillybikeexpo.com/

Rivendell will be there this year.  I only went once, and it was so much
fun.

I'll also be there both days with my CL-find vintage Rivendell cap.  (I'll
post pic later).  If anyone needs anything in Philadelphia, just PM me (I
live within walking distance to the convention center.)  Perhaps we can get
a group together to go to Chinatown (a few blocks away) for dinner.  For
lunch, a great option is the Reading Terminal Market (a couple blocks away).

For those coming in via train, you can get off either at Suburban station
or at Jefferson station.  The convention center spans many city blocks and
when I went last, the entrance was off of Broad Street, the most western
entrance.

Roberta